20 September 2010

One Note Before I Begin

I will be reporting in shortly, so before I do, I wanted to add an OPSEC disclaimer to this journal:

Due to OPSEC (and brevity - you don't need to know every waking moment of training), I won't be describing anything doctrinally-based (e.g., tactics, techniques) in detail - if you can't already find it in a field manual, it will not be posted here.  This is simply to protect our personnel, and prevent people from using the information to harm us.

If you do want some specific detail pertaining to something I mention, you should contact me with a .mil email address, and I will be happy to discuss it with you.

On that note - in my previous post, I mentioned that I would tell you how things went with the firearms registration, as I was a bit unclear on my situation.  Upon further consideration, I won't be posting that information, due to several on-base incidents involving firearms on base.  If you want to know about it, you can again contact me with a .mil address.

No comments:

Post a Comment